Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > 2007 Land Rover lr3 TIGHT TOLERANCE MODE
2007 Land Rover lr3 TIGHT TOLERANCE MODE

2148 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-11-15 07:24:57

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-11-15 07:24:57
     Hello, just wanted to chime in for support and make a suggestion to software. I had a 2007 lr3 4.4 with a air susupension issue. The vehicle would not lift and the RLM(RIDE LEVELING MODULE) had went into default. The RLM and BCM lamp was on.The pump would run but still no raising to confirm which air spring was leaking as I suspected. The Maxysis has a feature called Show Room mode actuation which will essentially force dump air from the retention tank manually to air up each spring.Once this is done the leaking spring will reveal itself. Now keep in mind once you do this, the system will override the customer setting mode, and put the system into tight tolerance setting.Once this happens the RLM will have to be reprogrammed and tight tolerance can be removed and the code no matter what, can not be deleted ,but requires reprogramming of the Air Suspension Module.It can be done with SDD only. My issue is if Maxysis will put the system into show room mode,it should have the function to program the system to remove the same mode...but it doesnt. This gives testament that you just cant have just one scanner or platform. Maxysis does well and I have done well with mine,but I ask that support look into this  and if added will save techs a lot of headaches and head scratching if they encounter this....
  Total1 Pages